Careers @ ZeroPi
Job Description - Senior Business Development Manager
Looking for young talented minds who want to achieve greater success rather than fit inside a comfort zone. Are you passionate about running a team? Are you interested to teach sales skills, rather than pressuring? Then this opportunity is for you.
Qualification: Degree completed
Experience: Expecting (5-6) yrs of experience in sales
Job Type: Full Time
Pay structure: Incentive-Based
Fixed salary: Based on performance during the probation period
Seniority Level : Manager
Industry: E-learning, IT
Job Functions: Sales, Business Development
Senior Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Language: Fluent in English as well as the local language is Important.
- Having prior sales experience is mandatory.
- Candidates who worked in the EdTech industry with 1 yr. experience can also apply.
Senior Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Must be self-driven, and motivated and should set his/her own targets.
- Proper lead utilization by the team and a conversion ratio of at least 15% would be expected.
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems would be an added advantage.
- Must be able to build a good rapport with teammates.
- Recruitments will be a greater part.
- Successfully create a business from new opportunities.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling and social outreach would be useful.